If you are experiencing pain or irritation in your shoulders, elbows, or hands, the expert doctors at OSMC can help. Our doctors are experienced in treating injuries and conditions of all kinds in the shoulder, elbow, and hand.
Some of the most common shoulder, elbow, and hand conditions we see, and procedures we use, include:
- AC Separation, an injury to the joint that connects the collarbone and the shoulder blade
- Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Torn Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder Dislocation & Shoulder Instability (which can lead to chronic shoulder dislocation)
- Shoulder Replacement, a procedure to replace a severely damaged shoulder joint
- Throwing Injuries to the arm, including UCL tear
- SLAP Tear, an injury to the labrum in the shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel, a condition that causes pain, numbness, and tingling in the arm
- Arthritis of the Thumb
There are many other conditions and injuries that can cause pain and discomfort in the shoulder, elbow, and hand - the best way to get an accurate diagnosis and receive proper treatment is to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians.