B.A. Chemistry, B.A. Biochemistry, B.A. Biology
University of Kansas
University of Kansas School of Medicine (Kansas City)
St. Mary Hospital
San Francisco, Calif.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Board Certified since 1981
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Big XII Team Physicians Society
- Past President of Kansas Orthopaedic Society
- OSMC Managing Partner
- Team Physician for Kansas State University Athletics
Sports medicine, joint replacement, trauma care, reconstruction of the foot and ankle, minimally invasive hip and knee surgeries, arthroscopic shoulder, hip and knee reconstruction, fractures and Injuries
About Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones served three years in the United States Army at Fort Riley, Kansas, and began at OSMC in 1983.