Kansas State University
University of Kansas School of Medicine (Kansas City)
University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)
Baylor University and University of Texas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Board Certified since 2008
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Kansas Orthopaedic Society
- Kansas Medical Society
- Riley County Medical Society
- Team Physician for Kansas State University Athletics
Operative and non-operative treatment of sports medicine injuries to include rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, ankle/shoulder/knee arthroscopy; orthopedic trauma/fractures; ankle, knee, hip, shoulder joint replacement; complex foot and ankle injuries and reconstructive surgery; hand and upper extremity treatments to include carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve impingement, trigger finger and fractures.
About Dr. Palmgren
Dr. Palmgren is a Kansas native growing up in western Kansas. He attended Kansas State for his undergraduate work, and after his residency and fellowship, returned to Manhattan joining the OSMC team in 2006. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing the guitar, and reading. He also enjoys attending KSU events and taking care of the athletes in football, basketball, soccer, and CC/track & field.