Kansas State University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants - Board Certified since 2014
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Kansas Academy of Physican Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
Lisa was born and raised in Marysville, KS. She currently lives in the Manhattan area with her husband Brian, who is a physical therapist. Lisa enjoys playing competitive volleyball and watching the Kansas State Wildcats and Denver Broncos. She began working at OSMC in August of 2016 and previously work in orthopedic surgery in Overland Park, Kansas for almost two years.