If you are experiencing pain or irritation in your hip, the expert doctors at OSMC can help. Our doctors are experienced in treating hip injuries and conditions of all kinds.
Some of the most common hip conditions we see, and procedures we use, include:
- Articular Cartilage Restoration, a procedure which repairs damage to the cartilage in the hip
- Femoroacetabular Impingement, a condition in which the bones of the hip pinch in ways they should not
- Hip Labral Tear (Torn Hip Labrum), which is a tear in a ring of cartilage in the hip
- Illiotibial Band (IT Band) Syndrome, a condition in which the band of fibers connecting the hip to the shinbone becomes painfully inflamed
- Hip Replacement, a procedure to replace the hip joint when it is severely damaged
There are many other conditions and injuries that can cause pain and discomfort in the hip - the best way to get an accurate diagnosis and receive proper treatment is to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians.